Free up space you didn’t know you had
Avast Cleanup is a highly effective cache and junk cleaner app for Android.
Remove leftover files and unused apps with a simple tap for a faster, more powerful phone.
Avast Cleanup optimizes your phone’s performance and boosts its speed by removing junk from your mobile.
NEW We’ve cleaned up too
An in-depth scan of your device’s storage, offering powerful junk and file cleaning, as well as useful performance-improving tips and opportunities.
With a premium subscription to Cleanup, you can take advantage of the following features:
Advanced Photo Optimizer: control the size and quality of your optimized photos using a comparison view to help select the right settings for you.
Automatic Cleaning: let Cleanup run regular cleanings without interrupting you to keep your device running fast at all times.
Remove Ads: eliminate ads from your Cleanup experience.
Avast Direct Support: contact Avast directly from the app to receive fast responses to your inquiries.
✔ Junk Cleaner: Preinstalled Apps Remover deletes pre-installed bloatware apps you don’t use, or prevents them from slowing down your phone.
✔ Device Manager: System Screen: view all important info about your device on one screen.
✔ Device Manager: App Hibernation temporarily suspends apps to prolong battery life, save mobile data, clean memory and improve device speed
✔ Junk Cleaner: Remove Junk: Avast Cleanup quickly analyzes your phone’s storage space and clears all unnecessary data.
✔ The smart Safe Clean feature instantly cleans out unimportant data, system caches, gallery thumbnails, installation files, residual or unused files, and APKs. With a single tap, you can easily delete accumulated data that has no purpose.
✔ The Cleaning Adviser option gives you a detailed overview of all the data on your phone.
✔ Uninstall applications with one tap to free up space, speed up your device, and stop Android lags.
✔ The Phone Cleaner identifies and clears the largest files, media, apps, and junk on your device.
✔ Use the Ignore List to mark items on your device that you don’t want to be listed.
✔ Master your storage space by optimizing your Android device and boosting its speed.
Access your data whenever you want, while simultaneously creating even more space on your phone. Just move everything you want to your favorite cloud storage system with the Transfer to Cloud feature.
o Cleanup leftover files
o Get rid of unused apps
o Clear caches, media, and other large files
o Boost power, performance, and speed with regular cleanings
o Clean out preinstalled apps, remove junk, and eliminate bloatware you don’t need
This app uses Accessibility permission to assist disabled and other users stop all background apps with just one tap.
• If you are unable to download through the Google Play Store, please follow the instructions below.
– Please reboot a phone and go to Settings → Apps → Google Play Store → Clear cache and data → Then, try to download again.
– You can download it through the Galaxy Store or download it from the "Settings > Accounts & Backups > Smart Switch" path.
▣ Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
▣ Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners
– Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher
– Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Note that non-Samsung devices with Android versions lower than 6.0 can only connect with Galaxy devices that support a Mobile AP.)
– Wired transfer: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector
• iOS™ owners – use the option that’s best for you:
– Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
– Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
– PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• Windows™ Mobile owners
– Wireless transfers: Windows OS 10
* Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
▣ What can be transferred?
– Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
– You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
* Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
▣ Which devices are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
* Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• Other Android devices:
– HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel/Pixel2)
* Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices.
1. To transfer data, both devices must have a minimum of 500 MB free space in their internal memory.
2. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support a 'Transferring media files (MTP)' USB option to allow content to be transferred.
3. If you have a non-Samsung device that constantly disconnects from the wireless network, go to Advanced Wi-Fi on your device, turn off the “Wi-Fi initialise” and “Disconnect low Wi-Fi signal” options, and try again.
(The options described above may not be available, depending on your device manufacturer and OS version.)
※ Application permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service.
[ Required permissions ]
. Phone: Used to confirm your phone number
. Call logs: Used to transfer call log data
. Contacts: Used to transfer contacts data
. Calendar: Used to transfer calendar data
. SMS: Used to transfer SMS data
. Storage: Used to save the files necessary for data transfer
. Microphone: Used for high-frequency audio when searching for Galaxy devices
. Location: Used to connect Galaxy devices using Bluetooth
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
Panda Gamepad Pro is a specifically designed keymapper for gamepad.
Here is the Activation Video Tutorial
By PC https://youtu.be/6hsOQsp-Kvw
By Activator https://youtu.be/r7L854cHjz4
🐼Compare to classical keymapper, its unique features:
1. Run games directly without cloning
2. Support Google Play login
3. Won’t be banned by some games in which duplication running is not allowed.
🐼BEFORE DOWNLOAD YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING:
1. It supports Gamepad only, keyboard or mouse won’t work.
2. Root or PC activation required. PC activation means you must connect your phone to PC and run the Panda Gamepad Pro Activator. After activation you can plug out your phone. We have a full tutorial inside the app for activation.
3. This app is still in beta. It’s possible to have some performance issue.
4. Support nearly all brands of gamepad.
5. Support gamepad calibration. If your gamepad doesn’t work or works abnormally, you can use this feature to make it right.
6. Support nearly all apps & games, except a few extreme applications.